The ESHA Biennial Conference is the premier conference on School Leadership in Europe. Great speakers will inform you about the latest educational innovations. You can connect with colleagues in other countries and exchange ideas. But above all you will be inspired with great ideas to further improve your school.
All people that are interested in educational leadership can participate in the event. You can register for the accommodation and the event in 1 simple entry. The package includes drinks and lunches at the conference hotel during the conference days.
Conference fee includes transport (airport-hotel-airport and school visits), coffee breaks, conference materials, keynote and workshop leaders costs as well as ESHA fee.
The costs are:
– Event registration before 1 May 2014: 320 euro
– Event registration after: 1 May 2014: 370 euro
– Event registration for an accompanying person: 150 euro
– Gala dinner on 28 October 2014: 45 euro
– Hotel accommodation from 55 euro to 100 euro per person per night